Friday, June 15, 2012

Look, I've Got Money to Spend in Here!

Although I've harbored a rabid hatred towards six-foot-tall forehead vein Julia Roberts over the years (think of me as Hugh Grant's best friend in Notting Hill, crying and screaming "Don't you see she doesn't give a shit about anybody but her fucking self?  Stop giving her chances!"), one thing I need to give her entitled ass half the credit for is whenever and wherever I go shopping - be it the 7-11 or Rodeo Drive, baby - this golden nugget of early nineties love plays through my head:


The other half of the credit obviously goes to my goddess of everything Natalie Cole.  If anybody owns and wants to sell that two-piece checkered suit Ms. Cole is whipping her hair around in, I know the EXACT song that will be running through my skull while I'm speeding over to buy it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Julia Roberts can go right to hell. I can't explain it, but I just *hate* that bitch. I hiss like a sun-burnt vampire every time she comes on screen...

    ReplyDelete